Employee Under Utilization & Other Issues
Organizations need their leaders, managers, and people aligned and working together at the highest levels of performance.
Employee assessments can give organizations and its managers consistent, in-depth, and objective information about their people. This includes the employee’s.
Competitive Business Challenges can cause:
• Needless and expensive employee turnover
• Disengaged employees
• A lack of leadership capabilities in their managerial ranks
• Dysfunctional staff members or work teams
• Sales people who can’t or won’t perform
That is why we feel that getting the right people in the right positions for the right future path, is paramount to your company's success.
We will help you determine:
• Fit with organizational culture, job, manager, and team Knowledge, skills, job performance, and developmental needs
• Preferred learning and communication style
• Integrity, reliability and work ethic, and attitude towards substance abuse
• Response to conflict, stress, and frustration
Information uncovered from assessments helps leaders and managers rely less on gut instinct and make smarter people decisions. The specific benefits include:
• Selecting people most likely to succeed in a job
• Accelerating time for people to become fully productive in a new role Improving alignment and communication between managers and employees
• Reducing workforce conflict and improving employee satisfaction
• Maximizing each employee’s contribution to the organization
• Reducing employee absenteeism and turnover
• Reducing frequency and cost of theft
• Increasing sales performance and customer loyalty
• Enabling strategic workforce management and succession planning
• Increasing overall workforce capability, productivity, and agility
• Although an HR department may manage the day-to-day administration of an assessment program, these initiatives thrive in the organization when sponsored by senior leaders who are committed to building and retaining a high-performing workforce.
Ready to find out more?
Let us help you decide which assessments your organization needs.